The Aerolase provides a premium patient experience that no other device can offer. It is a uniquely gentle and versatile laser device which is safely and efficiently used for a broad range f common aesthetic skin treatments:
- Skin Rejuvenation & tightening
- Melasma & Hyperpigmentation
- Rosacea & Redness
- Spider veins
- Ingrown hairs (PFB)
- Sun & Age spots
- Skin and Scar Tone & Texture
- & much more!
Discontinue retinol, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide containing products at least one week prior to procedure. Be sure to check all skin care products including over-the-counter.
If you have any history of cold sores, please let us know as soon as possible so we may prescribe Valtrex for you to take prior and after your procedure.
No prolonged sun exposure, spray tanning, or tanning bed use for at least 1 week prior to procedure.
Please try to arrive for your appointment without makeup, but is may be removed at the spa if more convenient.
What To Expect
Most patients who have tried other lasers report that the Aerolase is much gentler and more pleasant. Patients experience a mild warming sensation on the skin. A slight redness of the skin, if it occurs at all, will typically face within a few hours.
It is recommended to not apply anything to the skin 15 minutes post Aerolase. This treatment helps with stimulating collagen so you want that heat response.
there is little to no downtime after Aerolase, you may have some mild redness to skin for a few hours then will fade.
Do not use any products like retinol, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or scrubs to face for 48-72 hours post treatment.
You can resume normal daily activities after each treatment, you should avoid direct sun exposure and use sunblock.
Virtue RF is the newest generation in radiofrequency microneedling. This FDA-cleared, minimally invasive treatment helps to stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin. It can be used on the face, neck, hands, knees, abdomen and more. RF microneedling is known for its ability to improve scars and acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration, minimize the appearance of pores, and smooth and brighten the skin — but Virtue RF doesn’t stop there! Virtue RF also works simultaneously to tighten the skin while addressing those lines and wrinkles, unwanted scars, and improving the tone and texture of the skin.
- No direct sun exposure for at least two weeks prior to the treatment other than normal sun exposure. Do NOT intentionally tan or spend significant time in the sun without total sunblock, not sunscreen.
- Do not use self-tanners. Your skin should be as light as possible prior to the treatment.
- Suspend use of Accutane products for 6 months prior to treatment.
- Do not use Aspirin or blood thinners, including supplements for at least 7 to 10 days prior to treatment.
- Arrive with a clean face and no make up on.
- Avoid Retinol for 7 days.
- Avoid Alcohol for 48 hours – this can increase bruising/bleeding.
- Common expected skin reactions include erythema (redness), minimal edema (swelling), transient pin-point bleeding, and very slight discomfort after treatment. Pin-point bleeding should stop within minutes after application, discomfort within a few hours and erythema and edema gradually diminish to normal in 1 to 3 days.
- You may use a cool water compress and aloe gel on the treated area if desired.
- Cleanse treated area gently with a mild cleanser. Do not use excessive pressure when washing.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for a minimum of 3 days. Do not spend any significant time in the sun without a total sun block. Use moisturizer and a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen of at least SPF 50 daily during treatments.
- No shaving over treated area as long as red or swollen.
- Quick, warm showers are recommended. Avoid prolonged hot baths, saunas, hot yoga or extreme workouts for at least 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid harsh topical products such as salicylic and glycolic acids, retinols, or alcohol based toners for two weeks.
- You may continue use of Vitamin C serums, retinol and other treatment products when skin condition returns to normal.
Microneedling is a safe natural, holistic alternative for resurfacing the skin using microneedles without an aggressive machine which is safe for all skin types. When combined with autologous (your own) Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) used topically and injected, this treatment provides optimal results to improve wrinkles, large pores, scars, stretch marks and overall skin appearance by stimulating new collagen/growth factors formation.
- Avoid sun exposure/burns twenty-four (24) hours prior to treatment.
- Discontinue use of retinoids twelve (12) hours prior to treatment.
- You should not have an active breakout, active cold sores, or open lesions. If this occurs, your microneedling treatment should be rescheduled.
- Allow at least (twelve) 12 hours after autoimmune therapies before having a microneedling treatment.
- Wait six (6) months following isotretinoin (Accutane) use.
- Skin types Fitzpatrick IV-VI, pigment may darken prior to lightening.
- Wait at least:
- Forty-eight (48) hours before or after Botox treatment to have a microneedling treatment.
- One (1) week before or after any fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, etc.
- One (1) month before or after laser treatments such as IPL, VBeam, etc. or chemical peels such as Vitalize, Rejuvenize, etc. or Microdermabrasion treatments.
- No sunscreen OR makeup for 12 hours following treatment.
- Wash the face a few hours after treatment or before bed time. Use a gentle cleanser. Gently massage the face with tepid water (a shower can provide an easier ability to massage the face while washing at the same time), and remove all serum and dried blood. This will improve the appearance of the skin and also allow for better subsequent absorption of HydraFirm Serum.
- 12 – 72 hours post-treatment – mineral makeup can be applied. But continue to use a gentle cleanser, hyaluronic acid serum, and physical sunblock with an SPF of 25 or higher. If a more aggressive treatment was performed you should also use a more occlusive balm such as Aquaphor.
- 48 to 72 hours post-treatment – client can return to regular skin care regimen. Retinol products are strongly recommended for optimal results.
What To Avoid
- For at least 2 hours post treatment, do NOT use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C (in a low pH formula) or anything perceived as “active” skincare.
- Avoid intentional and direct sunlight for 24 hours. No tanning beds.
- DO NOT go swimming for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
- DO NOT participate in aerobic exercise or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment.
- Sweating and gym environments are harmful, rife with bacteria and may cause adverse reactions.
- Avoid alcohol-based toners for 10-14 days as well as excessive sun exposure for 10 days.
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, ibuprofen, Aleve, aspirin and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
- Schedule your filler and neuromodulator (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Jeuveau) appointments at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the filler and neuromodulator injections may take approximately 4 to 7 days to begin to appear. Also, bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period.
- Please reschedule your appointment with us at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish in the area.
- If you have a history of cold sores please let your provider know, they may prescribe an anti-viral medication prior to treatment.
- Be sure to eat and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment.
*You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area, unless instructed by your provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
- If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
- Use Tylenol for discomfort.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling, starting at least 2 days prior to injections.
The Perfect Derma Peel combines powerful ingredients with effective acids to deliver outstanding results after one treatment. This unique formula allows for an increase in lifting of fine lines and wrinkles as well as reducing hyperpigmentation including Melasma. The Perfect Derma Peel is a non-invasive, virtually painless treatment with only 2-4 days of peeling.
The Perfect Derma Peel contains Glutathione, Kojic Acid, TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid), Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C and Retinoic Acid. The pH range is 1.3 – 1.4.
The Perfect Derma Peel requires no special pre-peel skin preparation. Patients using a skin care regimen of retinoids should discontinue use for 3 days prior to treatment.
This product is suitable for all skin types and ethnicities, and on all areas of the body. However, the face, neck and chest are the areas most commonly treated.
- Patients who are pregnant or breast feeding
- Patients with an allergy to any peel ingredient listed above, or to aspirin
- Patients who have used Accutane within the past 4 months
- Patients who have open wounds, sunburn, infected skin, cold sores or lesions. Patients with a history of cold sores (herpes simplex) may be given an antiviral 3 days prior to the peel
- Patients who have recently had treatments such as waxing, electrolysis or chemical exfoliants
- Patients who are undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
- Patients with a history of an autoimmune disease or any condition that may weaken the immune system
Please Note: Do not peel more than two body areas in one session, do not use more than two vials of product in any one session.
- Discontinue retinol, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide containing products at least one week prior to procedure. Be sure to check all skin care products including over-the-counter.
- If you have any history of cold sores, please let us know as soon as possible so we may prescribe Valtrex for you to take prior and after your procedure.
- No prolonged sun exposure, spray tanning, or tanning bed use for at least 1 week prior to procedure.
- Please try to arrive for your appointment without makeup, but is may be removed at the spa if more convenient.
Days 1 – 2
The treated area will feel tight and may appear slightly darker. The day of the peel application is “Day 1.” The peel solution should remain on the treated areas for at least 6 hours. During the first 6 hours, do not wash, touch, rub, or apply make-up to the treated area. The Perfect Derma Moisturizer with 1% hydrocortisone (included in Patient Home Care Kit) may be used after 6 hours if:
- The skin feels excessively irritated
- Patient is Fitzpatrick Type 4-6 or has melasma or hyperpigmentation
- Either Perfect Derma booster was added to the peel treatment
- If you are not experiencing any irritation or discomfort, the peel solution can remain on until your evening cleansing or it may be left on overnight.
Day 2 (AM)
Gently wash and dry the treated area. Vigorously apply the 1st Post-Peel Towelette to the treated areas. Let dry thoroughly. Towelette solution should be left on for 30 minutes before applying an SPF 30 or above. Make up may be applied if desired.
Day 2 (PM)
30-60 minutes before bedtime, gently wash and dry the treated area. Vigorously apply the 2nd Post Peel Towelette to the treated areas. Leave the solution on overnight. If you are experiencing excessive irritation or discomfort, apply a small amount of The Perfect Derma Moisturizer 2-3 times daily. You may also apply a cold compress against the irritated area for relief. If there is no significant irritation, do not use any moisturizing products on the treated areas until peeling begins (usually Day 3). Avoid excessive sweating, sauna or heavy exercise during peel process.
Peeling generally begins on Day 3. After peeling begins, apply The Perfect Derma Moisturizer (included in the Patient Home Care Kit) to the treated areas 2-3 times a day to control the peeling and relieve the tightness. This moisturizer should be used for 1-2 weeks for Caucasian patients and 2-3 weeks for Asian, Hispanic and African American patients. If The Perfect Derma Moisturizer runs out, a 1% hydrocortisone cream may be substituted. Do not rub, pick or pull on the peeling skin, let the peeling occur naturally. Rubbing, picking or pulling may cause scarring. Gently wash (do not scrub) and dry the treated area morning and night, and apply The Perfect Derma Moisturizer as needed. An SPF 30 or above should be applied every 2 hours during sun exposure.
Days 7 and After
The peeling process is generally complete. Mild sloughing may still be occurring in some treated areas. Continue to protect the skin with an SPF 30 or above.
Acne Patients: Day 10+
You may resume use of your normal skin care products. For active and severe acne patients, a series 3-4 The Perfect Derma Peel treatments can be done 3 – 4 weeks apart. Continue to protect the skin with an SPF 30 or above.
A HydraFacial is a facial treatment using a patented device to deliver exfoliation, cleansing, extraction, and hydration to the face. This system uses a vortex swirling action to deliver hydration and to remove dead skin, dirt, debris, and impurities while cleaning and soothing your skin.
A HydraFacial includes 4 facial treatments rolled into one session: cleansing and exfoliating, a gentle chemical peel, vacuum suction extraction, and a hydrating serum. These steps are delivered using a patented HydraFacial device (which looks like a large rolling cart with hoses and a wand with detachable heads). Unlike traditional facial treatments that can have different effects depending on your skin type and aesthetician, the HydraFacial provides consistent results and can be used on all skin types.
The cleansing, exfoliation, chemical peel, collagen building, and facial muscle relaxing provided by a HydraFacial helps treat many of the beauty issues individuals experience today, including large pores, wrinkles, breakouts, and thinning skin.
HydraFacial treatments are often used in conjunction with LED light therapy. Blue light can help with acne while red light can help reduce the visibility of wrinkles.
- Avoid excess sun exposure, including tanning beds for 1 week before treatment, and use SPF 30 or greater daily to ensure coverage against UVB and UBA rays.
- Do not use any type of exfoliants 2 days before treatment.
- Refrain from any chemical peels or lasers for 2 weeks prior.
- Discontinue use of Tretinoin type products (Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.) at least 2 days before treatment.
- Discontinue use of Hydroquinone 2-3 days before treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, consider beginning prophylactic treatment with Valtrex or similar no later than the day of treatment.
- Notify the center if you develop a cold sore, acne, open lesions in the area being treated, or experience any type of illness before your treatment.
- Wait 2 weeks after Botox and filler treatments to have a HydraFacial treatment.
- Botox and filler may be done on the same day, but only after HydraFacial treatment.
- Avoid any exfoliation to the area for 48 hours post-treatment.
- To keep the area clean, avoid heat sources, including hot showers, saunas, and cardio workouts that may produce sweat for 24 hours.
- You may wash your face the following morning using the products recommended by your It’s A Secret Service Professional.
- Please discuss continuing use of your regular regimen post-treatment.
- Do not use topical Retin-A for 2 days following treatment.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure and/or use of tanning beds for at least 3 days post-treatment.
- Use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher daily for 3-5 days post-treatment.
- Makeup may be applied the day after treatment.