Discover the Power of Aerolase Laser for Safe and Effective Skin Rejuvenation
The Aerolase laser is an aesthetic medical laser that provides complete skin rejuvenation in a safe, effective, and tolerable treatment for all skin types and tones. It attracts a combination of melanin, hemoglobin, and water in the skin tissue, and selectively heats these targets without adverse effects, resulting in clear, healthy skin. The 650-microsecond pulse eliminates discomfort during treatment and provides safe, highly efficacious results for even the darkest skin tones. Additionally, the Aerolase laser offers a new safe, effective, and tolerable treatment for acne. It eliminates the major factors causing acne, including excess sebum production, inflammation, and the acne bacteria, with a single device.
- Safe, effective, and tolerable treatment for all skin types and tones
- Provides complete skin rejuvenation
- Highly efficacious results for even the darkest skin tones
- Powerful treatment for acne, eliminating excess sebum production, inflammation, and acne-causing bacteria
- Can reduce the appearance of acne scars and leave skin looking radiant
- Single device can address multiple acne-causing factors, eliminating the need for multiple treatments, medications, or skincare options
Am I A Good Candidate?
- The Aerolase laser is safe and effective for all skin types and tones
- Patients of all ages can benefit from this treatment
- The laser can address multiple acne-causing factors, making it a powerful treatment option
How It Works
- The laser technology attracts a combination of melanin, hemoglobin, and water in the skin tissue that contribute to skin’s signs of aging
- The laser energy passes through the skin to selectively heat these targets without adverse effects
- The 650-microsecond pulse eliminates discomfort during treatment
- The energy penetrates deeply into the skin within a highly safe and tolerable pulse to reduce sebum production, suppress inflammation and destroy the p. acnes bacteria
Risk & Side Effects
- The Aerolase laser is a safe and tolerable treatment option with minimal side effects
- Possible side effects include redness, mild swelling, and a temporary acne flare-up, which usually resolves within a few days
- Rarely, there may be some temporary skin discoloration or scarring, which is typically mild and resolves over time
Reveal your best skin with Aerolase laser treatments
Schedule your Aerolase laser treatment today and experience a safe, effective, and tolerable solution for acne and skin rejuvenation. Our experienced practitioners will provide you with a premium patient experience and help you achieve the radiant, youthful-looking skin you deserve. Don’t wait, book your appointment now and let us help you achieve your skincare goals.
How does the Aerolase laser work?
The Aerolase laser uses a unique technology that targets melanin, hemoglobin, and water in the skin tissue to reduce signs of aging and treat acne. It delivers gentle yet effective laser energy to these targets without adverse effects, resulting in clear and healthy skin.
Does the Aerolase laser treatment hurt?
No, the Aerolase laser treatment is virtually painless. Its 650-microsecond pulse technology eliminates discomfort during treatment, making it a comfortable and safe experience for all patients.
Are there any side effects of the Aerolase laser treatment?
Most patients experience no side effects with Aerolase laser treatment. However, some may experience mild redness or swelling in the treated area immediately following the procedure. These side effects usually subside within a few hours to a few days.
Is the Aerolase laser safe for all skin types and tones?
Yes, the Aerolase laser is safe for all skin types and tones. Its 650-microsecond pulse technology delivers energy that penetrates deeply into the skin, making it safe and tolerable for even the darkest skin tones.
How long does an Aerolase laser treatment take?
An Aerolase laser treatment typically takes between 10-30 minutes, depending on the severity of the acne and the size of the area affected (face, neck, chest, torso).
How many Aerolase laser treatments will I need to see results?
The number of treatments needed to see results with the Aerolase laser can vary depending on the severity of the acne or signs of aging. Most patients notice improvement in their skin after just one treatment, but a series of treatments may be necessary to achieve optimal results. Your skincare specialist can recommend the appropriate treatment plan for your specific skin concerns.